Skip to content
Ben’s Beach Homes – Rental Agreement
Advance Booking Agreement
- Fifty percent (50%) of the total booking charges are due at the time the reservation is made.
- Remaining balance is due in full 60 days prior to check-in and is Non-Refundable.
- If you book within 60 days of your arrival date, the total amount is due upon booking and is Non-Refundable.
- If balance is not paid in full 60 days prior to arrival management reserves the right to cancel the reservation. If cancelled, NO Refund will be issued.
- We will process all payments by Electronic Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
- Once monies are collected there are NO refunds unless we are able to rent your dates (or more days) to another group for the same total rents or higher! A $350 cancellation fee will apply.
- The Golden Rule – You Break You Buy. You are responsible for ALL damages during your stay – if you arrive and find damage please let us know upon check-in.
- For most charges include a Damage Waiver Fee which gives you some coverage up to a defined dollar amount. You are responsible for any and all damages over the defined amount. For properties without a Damage Waiver Fee there is a $700 Damage Deposit that will be collected before or during your stay.
- Any “Younger Group” that does not have an adult 25 years or older staying full time for the stay, MUST have a Damage Deposit on the reservation of $900 as well as the Damage Waiver Fee. All Groups that do not have a person 25 years of age or older staying the entire reservation MUST get written permission from Management that they are allowed to rent ANY property. If it is determined a younger group is staying without permission they will be removed without any refund.
- All reservation cancellations/changes must be done by contacting Ben’s Beach Homes by phone at (850) 588-1020 or by sending us an email at BensBeachHomesPropMGR@gmail.com. All rules/policies below apply.
- If reservation is cancelled 60 days or more prior to the check-in date, you will forfeit the advance rent payment (50%), unless we are able to rent your dates to another group for the same price (if rented for less the difference will be deducted from your monies paid).
- If reservation is cancelled 59 days or less prior to the check-in date no refund will be given, unless we are able to rent your dates to another group for the same price (if rented for less the difference will be deducted from your monies paid).
- A “No Show” on arrival day will be regarded as a cancellation and thus will not be refunded.
- A modification fee of $250 will be applied for changes to any existing reservation.
- Check-in begins at 4pm Central Time (CST). Please DO NOT show up Early – it often causes issues with cleaners and maintenance personel.
- Approximately 7 days prior to the arrival date, a Welcome letter will be sent to the email address that we have on file. This letter will provide Guest(s) with check-in information. The door code will be given the day of Check-in..
- During our peak season, or on days we have a check-out and check-in, No early check-ins will be permitted.
- Unauthorized early arrivals will be subject to a fee of $150, assessed every 30 minutes before 4 PM (CST).
- Guests are Not Authorized to park vehicles in the driveway or on Property until check-in (4:00 PM CST).
- Check-out is no later than 10am Central Time (CST). There will be a $150 late check-out fee assessed every 30 minutes after 10am.
- A member of Ben’s Beach Homes will check the property no earlier than 10am CST to perform a damage inspection.
- Check-out procedures (Please DO NOT strip the bed linens): Pile all dirty towels/wash cloths on the bathroom floor, remove all trash from the house and place it IN the provided cans outside (All Garbage Must Be Bagged and None on the Ground), load dishwasher with any dirty dishes (start the dishwasher), and remove all food and personal items from the house. Check to make sure the grill and area around the grill is clean – there will be a charge of $30 if the grill is left dirty. (Please do not strip the bed linens.)
- Pets are ONLY permitted in or on the premises of a property that is “Pet Friendly” and you have paid for your pet. A pet fee of $125 is charged per pet. This is a fee that is not returned.
- Unauthorized occupancy of pets in any home will result in immediate eviction and a $250 non-declared pet fee per pet will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If a Guest(s) needs to bring a service animal who has been trained to do work or perform tasks for a disability, Management MUST be notified at the time of booking and proper paperwork will be required upon request.
- Guest(s) will be responsible for any damages caused by any pet/service animal, including any additional cleaning fees required upon departure due to excessive dog hair, dog waste, or treatment for fleas.
No Smoking Policy
- Smoking is not permitted inside any property. When smoking outside, please cleanup all ashtrays, etc. or there will be high penalties.
- Guests are responsible for Any burn marks or burns found anywhere on and inside property – this includes furniture both inside and outside property.
- If during your stay it is found that you are smoking or have smoked inside the unit, any Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments and a minimum fee of $500.
- If signs of smoking are found on property after departure, Management will charge the credit card on file a minimum fee of $500.
Pools, SwimSpas & Hot Tubs
- Adults MUST accompany children at all times. All babies/toddlers MUST wear swim diapers at all times.
- Please DO NOT smoke or eat food in or near these bodies of water.
- No Pets – No Pets – No Pets.
- No glass of any kind near any of these bodies of water. No metal in the pools – most are saltwater and will cause rust stains quick.
- Do Not touch any pool equipment or heaters. If heater is tampered with your group will be charged $500.
- No diving of any kind allowed. No jumping off balconies and/or deck railings. If you are caught doing any of these things your entire group will be removed from the property immediately.
- In the unlikely event that your hot tub, SwimSpa or swimming pool is out of service during your stay then we will refund your party $100 for a hot tub, $150 for a SwimSpa and $200 for a swimming pool if these items are not working. These refunds are based on a 7 night rental – refunds will be prorated for shorter stays.
- No metal objects in water – most are salt systems and metal will leave rust marks quickly.
- No climbing or sitting on hot tub or SwimSpa cover – it will break! Cost is $500 – $1000.
- Please rinse off before entering any of these water features. If your group causes any of these bodies of water to need a complete water change it can cost from $200 for a hot tub and up to $600 for a swimming pool.
- Management provides the property with a complimentary start-up kit of amenities to include a roll of paper towels, dishwasher tablet, laundry pod, kitchen trash bag, a roll of toilet paper per bathroom, and trial sizes of various bathroom amenities. You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
- Please Do Not leave doors/windows open while using Air Conditioning or Heating – units will freeze and cost loss of service to your property and a cost to you for AC service.
- All TV/Media remotes are inventoried upon check-out. There is a $35 per remote fee assessed for replacement if remotes cannot be located. LCD Universal Control remotes control all entertainment devices in their areas. *There will be a $300 remote replacement fee for every LCD Universal remote that cannot be located at check-out. Please DO NOT mess with any of the TV and cable box cables/wiring.
- If the home has a gas or charcoal grill, it is the Guest(s) responsibility to provide the charcoal or propane (we do guarantee a tank is present). Please remember to properly dispose of coals to prevent fires. It is also the guests responsibility to clean any grill after they use it. This includes the area underneath from any grease.
- City of Panama City Beach Ordinance No.1242: The Leave No Trace ordinance (also known as Leave Only Footprints) states that all personal items will be removed and disposed of if left on the beach between the hours of 7 PM and 7 AM (CST). These items include, but are not limited to tents, chairs, toys, umbrellas and coolers.
- Please remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Always treat it with care and leave it in good condition. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of the local community. Bay county has a noise ordinance from 10 PM – 7 AM. All noise ordinance complaints will be handled by the Bay County Police Department. If the police are called and it is determined your group is at fault, Ben’s Beach Homes reserves the right to evict your group after the 2nd police visit – NO REFUNDS will be given.
- All monies collected by Ben’s Beach Homes are Non-Refundable for ANY reason. If you feel there are situations/occurrences that could happen then please buy insurance that covers you for your concerns. If we are able to obtain another party to rent your dates for the same rental rate or higher, then we will refund your money minus a cancellation fee of $350. If we secure another rental for your dates that is less than your reservation, then the difference will be deducted from the monies collected on your reservation. All refunds will also be subject to a 3% credit card recapture fee.
- Ben’s Beach Homes will make every effort to place guests in their selected unit, however, due to circumstances beyond the company’s control, we are not able to guarantee specific units or rooms. We ask you to understand that between time of booking and your arrival, maintenance issues can develop, property sales can occur and other circumstances beyond our control can change circumstances and what is available. Ben’s Beach Homes also reserves the right to not accept online reservations in the event of rate discrepancies due to software integration issues, maximum capacity concerns and credit card declinations.
- For ANY property with an Emergency Fire Suppression System, please DO NOT touch any part of this system unless there is an emergency. If a guest or member of guests party activates this system without a legit Emergency being present, there will be an additional $500 charge to the guest above any cost incurred from any municipality. In this event, Guest will also be responsible for ANY and ALL damages caused to the property from activating the Emergency Fire Suppression System – including but not limited to damage from Water, Loss of Rents, Property, etc.
- NOTE: Please be advised that while we do offer free Wi-Fi, it is not always guaranteed that it will work to the best of its ability in any area. We do recommend that if you need Wi-Fi for work or pleasure that you bring a hot spot. Limited Tech Support. No refunds for any interruption of wi-fi services.
Checkout Procedures for all Properties
- Collect and Bag ALL trash inside and outside of property. Remember, once you fill the outside trash cans, it is your responsibility to remove extra garbage. All garbage must be bagged! ANY garbage placed on the ground (even if bagged or boxed) is a minimum $50 cost to guest.
- All dishes, cups, glasses of any kind must be gathered and collected from around the home. Please wash dishes before you leave. It is acceptable for the last load of dishes to be left running when you leave.
- DO NOT leave wet towels on beds or any carpeted area.
- If kitchen is very messy, please take a moment to clean excessive mess.
- Please set AC to 76° in warm months and 63° in cold months.
- Place remotes for TV’s and other electronics on or near the TV/device they control. Lost remotes can be very expensive!
- If for some reason have moved or rewired electronics….please be sure to put these items back exactly as you found them.
- Remove ALL food, beverages, and miscellaneous items from refrigerator and home. Please throw them out or take them with you.
- Please lock all doors when you leave.
- Clean the GRILL if you use it – there is a charge for dirty grills.
- Please do your part to help us provide a great stay for the next guest!
- If you brought a pet(s) please make sure to clean up after your pet. Food bowls, pet waste, and excess hair is YOUR responsibility.
- We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we hope to have you back!
For any Cleaning or Maintenance Issues please call:
850-588-1020 or 478-244-5682