Rental Agreement & Policies
Advance Booking Agreement
- Forty percent (40%) of the total booking charges are due at the time the reservation is made, along with full payment for any Damage Waiver and CSA Travel Protection Insurance if purchased.
- Remaining balance is due in full 60 days prior to check-in and is non-refundable.
- If you book within 60 days of your arrival date, the total amount is due upon booking and is non-refundable.
- If balance is not paid in full 59 days prior to arrival the reservation will be cancelled, NO Refund will be issued.
- We will process all payments by Electronic Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover (We DO NOT take American Express).
- Once monies are collected there are NO refunds unless we are able to rent your dates to another group for the same total rents!
Damage Waiver Fee
- Rule 1 – You Break You Buy.
- All reservations must either have a $750 damage deposit on file ($400 for condos) OR purchase a Damage Waiver.
- Any “Younger Group” that does not have an adult 25 years or older staying full time for the stay, MUST have a damage deposit on the reservation of $900.
- Damage Waiver Fee is as follows: $125 for $1000 limit, $250 for $2000 limit, and $375 for $3000 limit. All Damage Waivers purchased have a 20% Deductible.
- Damage Waiver will cover accidental damage that occurs while the Guest(s) is occupying the home and is reported immediately. No exceptions.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover any violations to the rental agreement.
- Any charges over the covered amount will be charged to card on file.
- $125 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Fee (with 20% Deductible) = $1,000 in accidental coverage (if the repair cost goes over $1,000 the credit card on file will be charged for the difference)
- $250 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Fee (with 20% Deductible) = $2,000 in accidental coverage (if the repair cost goes over $2,000 the credit card on file will be charged for the difference)
- $375 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Fee (with 20% Deductible) = $3,000 in accidental coverage (if the repair cost goes over $3,000 the credit card on file will be charged for the difference)
- All reservations must be canceled by Ben’s Beach Homes over the phone at (850) 588-1020.
- If reservation is cancelled 60 days or more prior to the check-in date, you will forfeit the advance rent payment (40%), unless we are able to rent your dates to another group for the same price.
- If reservation is cancelled 59 days or less prior to the check-in date no refund will be given, unless we are able to rent your dates to another group for the same price.
- A “No Show” on arrival day will be regarded as a cancellation and thus will not be refunded.
- A modification fee of $250 will be applied for changes to any existing reservation.
- Check-in begins at 4pm Central Time (CST). Please DO NOT show up Early.
- Approximately 7 days prior to the arrival date, a Welcome letter will be sent to the email address that we have on file. This letter will provide Guest(s) with check-in information. The door code will activate at 4:00 PM (CST).
- During our peak season, or on days we have a check-out and check-in, no early check-ins will be permitted.
- Unauthorized early arrivals will be subject to a fee of $150, assessed every 30 minutes before 4 PM (CST).
- Guests are Not Authorized to park vehicles in the driveway or on Property until check-in (4:00 PM CST).
- Check-out is no later than 10am Central Time (CST). There will be a $150.00 late check-out fee assessed every 30 minutes after 10am.
- A member of Ben’s Beach Homes will check the property no earlier than 10am CST to perform a damage inspection.
- Check-out procedures (Please DO NOT strip the bed linens): Pile all dirty towels/wash cloths on the bathroom floor, remove all trash from the house and place it IN the provided cans outside (All MUST BE BAGGED and None on the Ground), load dishwasher with any dirty dishes (start the dishwasher), and remove all food and personal items from the house. Check to make sure the grill and area around the grill is clean. (Please do not strip the bed linens.)
- Pets are ONLY permitted in or on the premises of a property that is “Pet Friendly”.
- Unauthorized occupancy of pets in any home will result in immediate eviction and a $250 non-declared pet fee per pet will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If a Guest(s) needs to bring a service animal who has been trained to do work or perform tasks for a disability, Management MUST be notified at the time of booking and proper paperwork will be required upon request.
- Guest(s) will be responsible for any damages caused by any pet/service animal, including any additional cleaning fees required upon departure due to excessive dog hair, dog waste, or treatment for fleas.
No Smoking Policy
- Smoking is not permitted inside any property. When smoking outside, please cleanup all ashtrays, etc. or there will be high penalties.
- Guests are responsible for Any burn marks or burns found anywhere on and inside property – this includes furniture both inside and outside property.
- If during your stay it is found that you are smoking or have smoked inside the unit, any Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments and a minimum fee of $500.
- If signs of smoking are found on property after departure, Management will charge the credit card on file a minimum fee of $500.
Pools, SwimSpas & Hot Tubs
- Adults MUST accompany children at all times. All babies/toddlers MUST wear swim diapers at all times.
- Please DO NOT smoke or eat food in or near these bodies of water.
- No glass of any kind near any of these bodies of water. No metal in the pools – most are saltwater and will cause rust stains quick.
- Do Not touch any pool equipment or heaters. If heater is tampered with your group will be charged $500.
- No diving of any kind allowed. No jumping off balconies and/or deck railings. If you are caught doing any of these things your entire group will be removed from the property immediately.
- In the unlikely event that your hot tub, SwimSpa or swimming pool is out of service during your stay then we will refund your party $100 for a hot tub, $150 for a SwimSpa and $200 for a swimming pool if these items are not working. These refunds are based on a 7 night rental – refunds will be prorated for shorter stays.
- Please rinse off before entering any of these water features. If your group causes any of these bodies of water to need a complete water change it can cost from $200 for a hot tub and up to $600 for a swimming pool.
- Management provides the property with a complimentary start-up kit of amenities to include a roll of paper towels, dishwasher tablet, laundry pod, kitchen trash bag, a small size of dishwashing liquid or a couple dishwashing tablets/packs, a roll of toilet paper per bathroom, and trial sizes of various bathroom amenities. You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
- Please Do Not leave doors/windows open while using Air Conditioning or Heating – units will freeze and cost loss of service to your property and a cost to you for AC service.
- All TV/Media remotes are inventoried upon check-out. There is a $35 per remote fee assessed for replacement if remotes cannot be located. LCD Universal Control remotes control all entertainment devices in their areas. *There will be a $300 remote replacement fee for every LCD Universal remote that cannot be located at check-out. DO NOT mess with any of the TV and cable box cables/wiring.
- If the home has a gas or charcoal grill, it is the Guest(s) responsibility to provide the charcoal or propane (we do guarantee a tank is present). Please remember to properly dispose of coals to prevent fires. It is also guest responsibility to clean any grill after they use it. This includes the area underneath from any grease.
- City of Panama City Beach Ordinance No. 1242: The Leave No Trace ordinance (also known as Leave Only Footprints) states that all personal items will be removed and disposed of if left on the beach between the hours of 7 PM and 7 AM (CST). These items include, but are not limited to tents, chairs, toys, umbrellas and coolers.
- Please remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Always treat it with care and leave it in good condition. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of the local community. Bay county has a noise ordinance from 10 PM – 7 AM. All noise ordinance complaints will be handled by the Bay County Police Department. If the police are called and it is determined your group is at fault, Ben’s Beach Homes reserves the right to evict your group after the 2nd police visit – NO REFUNDS will be given.
- All monies collected by Ben’s Beach Homes are Non-Refundable for any reason. If you feel there are situations/occurrences that could happen then please buy insurance that covers you for your concerns. If we are able to obtain another party to rent your dates for the same rental rate or higher, then we will refund your money minus a modification fee of $250.
Ben’s Beach Homes
5207 Finisterre Drive
Panama City Beach, Florida, 32408